- Owls Everywhere
- Tis The Season
- Mindfulness at Thanksgiving
- Miss Kopp Just Won’t Quit by Amy Stewart
- The Vampire Effect Applies
- Hometown Spook Light
- Who Drew SunBonnet Sue?
- After The Performance Glow
- My Spirit Is Dance
- Cat Tips on Being Neighborly
- Review: White Leopard by Laurent Guillaume
- Miraculous Random Rain
- MY SWEET ICED TEA and ME
- Humpty Dumpty Disorder
- The Chicken Versus The Rabbit
- Met A Clever Spider: Quite a Character
- Preparing For A Retreat
- Anti-Heroes Must Be Interesting
- Cabbagetown Wall Murals – Twelve Original Family Members Left
- When Nothing Works
- Delving Into Deep Waters
- The Music Teacher by Barbara Hall
- NPR’s Morning Edition, Denis O’Hayer Retires
- Mother and Child
- Pet Peeves
- How Can Theater Training and Storytelling Improve Your Fiction?
- Patriotism, My Version
- Holy Expletive! When to Use Four-Letter Words
- The Great Speckled Bird’s Fortieth Anniversary
- Community Events – Labor of Love
- White Female Renews Driver’s License
- Nix The Free Monkey Grass
- Memorial Gardens
- “The Gutsy Girl”
- Small Gestures
- Flying Low and Slow
- Mathematics and Faeries in The Spring
- FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK TOO MUCH
- Packing and Unpacking The Suitcase
- The Smells of Memories
- Tasers, Self Defense, & Community
- “HAPPY VALLEY” & BBC
- “Getting Real”
- The Dancing Flowers for Peace Means…
- The Ride with Mr. Billboard
- Ahmir Thompson Finds His Roots
- Is truTV true?
- Will Darts Do?
- Genetics and Legacy
- Saved Christmas Cards
- The Loss of My Critique Group
- “The Strangest of Professions”
- New Holiday Book Giveaways
- Thanksgiving Dessert: Cake or Pie Person?
- Beverly “Guitar” Watkins Music & Pain
- Journal Writing of A Retired Officer # 4:
- To know a land, you must dream it.
- Journal Writing of a Retired Female Police Officer # 2-During the Holiday Season:
- How Writers Write Fiction 2016: Storied Women
- Journal Writings of a Retired Female Police Officer: #1 Entry
- My new novel, “Well of Rage,” is now available in paperback on Amazon.
- Evan’s ‘Animation’
- Starting To Write:
- Interviewed on 1690 AM Radio
- My Creative Process
- If I wasn’t Married, I’d Marry A Tree
- Critiques: Tearing Off Strips of Skin
- Where is the Bloody Book?
- Writing Along With Risk: Big Rigs, Big Money, & Cowboys
- Conviction Fiction
- 3,411 hits
Follow me on
- Buy my books!
Buy from Amazon here
Buy directly from me
SPEAKING, READING, BOOK SIGNING EVENTS
Launch of anthology “Me Too: Crimes Against Women, Retribution and Healing.” Mysterious Bookshop, New York.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email