- Owls Everywhere
- Tis The Season
- Mindfulness at Thanksgiving
- Miss Kopp Just Won’t Quit by Amy Stewart
- The Vampire Effect Applies
- Hometown Spook Light
- Who Drew SunBonnet Sue?
- After The Performance Glow
- My Spirit Is Dance
- Cat Tips on Being Neighborly
- Review: White Leopard by Laurent Guillaume
- Miraculous Random Rain
- MY SWEET ICED TEA and ME
- Humpty Dumpty Disorder
- The Chicken Versus The Rabbit
- Met A Clever Spider: Quite a Character
- Preparing For A Retreat
- Anti-Heroes Must Be Interesting
- Cabbagetown Wall Murals – Twelve Original Family Members Left
- When Nothing Works
- Delving Into Deep Waters
- The Music Teacher by Barbara Hall
- NPR’s Morning Edition, Denis O’Hayer Retires
- Mother and Child
- Pet Peeves
- How Can Theater Training and Storytelling Improve Your Fiction?
- Patriotism, My Version
- Holy Expletive! When to Use Four-Letter Words
- The Great Speckled Bird’s Fortieth Anniversary
- Community Events – Labor of Love
- White Female Renews Driver’s License
- Nix The Free Monkey Grass
- Memorial Gardens
- “The Gutsy Girl”
- Small Gestures
- Flying Low and Slow
- Mathematics and Faeries in The Spring
- FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK TOO MUCH
- Packing and Unpacking The Suitcase
- The Smells of Memories
- Tasers, Self Defense, & Community
- “HAPPY VALLEY” & BBC
- “Getting Real”
- The Dancing Flowers for Peace Means…
- The Ride with Mr. Billboard
- Ahmir Thompson Finds His Roots
- Is truTV true?
- Will Darts Do?
- Genetics and Legacy
- Saved Christmas Cards
- The Loss of My Critique Group
- “The Strangest of Professions”
- New Holiday Book Giveaways
- Thanksgiving Dessert: Cake or Pie Person?
- Beverly “Guitar” Watkins Music & Pain
- Journal Writing of A Retired Officer # 4:
- To know a land, you must dream it.
- Journal Writing of a Retired Female Police Officer # 2-During the Holiday Season:
- How Writers Write Fiction 2016: Storied Women
- Journal Writings of a Retired Female Police Officer: #1 Entry
- My new novel, “Well of Rage,” is now available in paperback on Amazon.
- Evan’s ‘Animation’
- Starting To Write:
- Interviewed on 1690 AM Radio
- My Creative Process
- If I wasn’t Married, I’d Marry A Tree
- Critiques: Tearing Off Strips of Skin
- Where is the Bloody Book?
- Writing Along With Risk: Big Rigs, Big Money, & Cowboys
- Conviction Fiction
- 3,987 hits
Follow me on
- Buy my books!
Buy from Amazon here
Buy directly from me
SPEAKING, READING, BOOK SIGNING EVENTS
Among featured authors at Atlanta Crime Fest. Headliner is NYT bestselling author Laura DiSilverio. Great event for readers to have lunch, talk with mystery writers. Smyrna Community Center, Smyrna.
10 am – 4 pm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to Blog via Email